Re-Introducing The Jamie McSloy Newsletter
Alright guys, it’s the New Year.
If you’re on my mailing list, then you haven’t heard from me in a while. That’s going to change in 2018.
If you’re on the list already, you should have received an email in the last few hours. (Depending on when you read this.)
Consider it a Welcome to 2018 email.
If you’re not on the mailing list, then it’s time to correct that error.
Re-Launching: What Went Wrong Last Time?
Last time I launched this email newsletter, I failed to anticipate how successful it’d be. I got emails and engagement that was frankly massive. I couldn’t keep up with things and ran out of time a whiel into the year.
(Time Out: If you’re enjoying this article, then you should probably sign up to my mailing list, where I give out ideas and business tricks that I don’t share publicly. Click here, fill out your details and get yourself on the list! You won’t leave this page.
Now Back To The Regular Programming Schedule…)
Most importantly, I also didn’t have a plan.
This time around, I have the plan sorted out and most of the emails planned.
I’ll be sending them out twice weekly. For the moment, that’ll be Monday and Thursday. So you’ll want to call up your girlfriends and move date night for those days.
That also means that the next email – which non-subscribers will want to subscribe for – will be delivered direct to your inboxes Monday 8th January, 2018.
What’s Going To Be In The Newsletter?
As with last time, I’ll give you information that I wouldn’t share in public places (i.e. the blog.)
In addition to that, I’m going to have a mixture of the following:
- How-to information that I won’t share publicly
- Cool business ideas that I don’t have time for (too many irons in the furnace already)
- Case studies, facts and tips from my own work
- Funny little anecdotes and lessons learned
- Q and A sessions (I’ll formalise this at some point, just hit reply for now though if you have a question and I’ll answer)
- Best of the month roundups (I already write too much so I won’t spam you every time there’s a new post on the site. BUT I’ll see which ones are popular then send them across at the end of the month.)
- If I ever get around to creating products or whatever, then you’ll be the first to know… and you’ll probably get pre-launch opportunities.
You’ll notice I haven’t done the hard-sell on the above. That’s a general rule for these emails.
Here are some of the things I have planned for the near future:
- A seven day business basics course to get everyone up to speed on how I approach business
- I’m going to build a new authority site this year and a new niche site in the next month or so. I’ll go through my thinking and reveal all in the email list
- A social experiment I did that got me thousands of followers on a fake social media account with practically no effort whatsoever
- I’ll answer a reader’s question about the “big thing” in 2018 – Cryptocurrency and how you can make money as a sneaky copywriting salesman as opposed to daredevil trader
…That’s just for January.
This is a short article today, and nothing hugely exciting. It’s just one big call to action for the
Get on the list.
An important note: I won’t spam you. I already write too much.
P.S. Aside from some of the opt-in goodies I have planned, this is not going to be based on a fixed-time autoresponder.
These emails will be one-and-done. If you’re not on the list, you will miss them. Possibly for months. Possibly forever.
That’s no joke… so subscribe before Monday.