Free Learning For Christmas: Thrive University Edition
Let’s talk about a free resource that’ll help you build funnels, websites and more.
I’m talking about Thrive University.
Thrive University is a good resource for numerous reasons:
- It has a lot of video courses that’ll help you with your online marketing stuff
- You can see how to build a valuable resource for free that customers keep coming back to
- It does an amazing job of selling the tools that Thrive Themes put out
All in all, three great reasons to sign up for Thrive University.
It’s free aside from the opt-in, though there are premium members only courses that you’ll get if you’re a member.
Becoming a member is well worth it, costs about $20 a month and gives you:
- Access to all the WordPress themes that the company provides
- Gives you access to multiple plugins which are so worth the entry price it’s unbelievable
- A new list of features, plugins and themes that updates constantly (since I joined, there’ve been three new plugins released and their flagship plugin Thrive Content Builder got a complete overhaul to become Thrive Architect. Next year, they’ve already committed to releasing an E-learning plugin and a Theme Builder plugin.
… as well as the aforementioned exclusive Thrive University courses.
(Time Out: If you’re enjoying this article, then you should probably sign up to my mailing list, where I give out ideas and business tricks that I don’t share publicly. Click here, fill out your details and get yourself on the list! You won’t leave this page.
Now Back To The Regular Programming Schedule…)
Some Of The Courses Thrive University Has To Offer (FOR NOTHING)
There are over thirty courses on Thrive University currently. These include:
- Conversion optimisation
- Building a Website From Scratch
- A Specific Mailchimp tutorial
- How to build a list-building funnel
- How to create good opt-in forms
These courses are usually a couple of videos long, but contain some good pointers.
I’ll keep this short, because a) It’s Christmas Eve so you’ve got better stuff to be doing, and b) It’s better you spend your free time watching the videos.